[SS] Long Time Comin [SS] Long Time Comin

Interesting assertions.

Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.

LollerCupcake Reveals LollerCupcake Reveals

amazing super good !!!!

amfg this movie is teh pwnage good job dawg i LoLZed teh whole time lewls its so funnay 8D,,,

Jehosapha responds:

thank U very much!!!

SS - November 2008 SS - November 2008

:3 do my eyes deceive me?

could it be our little squad is budding into puberty? are they beginning to actually care about quality? finally maybe now :3 you might join the ranks of the clocks and the locks. before them! if you guys are looking for contributing member im will to help! :3 im sorry if im comming off as rude i dont mean to be.

Intense Sig Maker v2 Intense Sig Maker v2

Pretty good.

It has a rather limited amount of logos and backgrounds (plus all the fonts look pretty similar) But aside from that, it was cool. A lot of things were changeable, the text shadow effect was pretty cool. Just one question... Are we allowed to use these as our real sigs? XD If so, how do I make it my sig?

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Help...

It was very easy and understandable (for the beggining part.). I got the character working, but my character always looked the same direction no matter which way he moved. Is it possible to change that? And is it possible to add enemies and what not? If it is, please email me, I need help. As for the tutorial itself, it was very helpful and understandable for the most part. Aye!

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

FULPZILLA! nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhnuhnuhnuh FULPZILLA!

I loved the idea of helping Denvish surf the crowd, but why did you suddenly pop up as Fulpzilla and laugh maniacally when I was finally so distracted by my laughter that I dropped Denvish? I wasn't sure that made sense... And I love it :D

Continue with the madness,

-Myself (Sketchy)

I sucked 6 in a row (remix) I sucked 6 in a row (remix)

one time i sucked six in a row

one time i sucked si

We March to War We March to War

Terrible. Horrible. Sucked.

No, seriously man, were's your self esteem?! That, at least in my opinion, is a cool song(Nyeh, nyeh, don't say anything or blow your brains out bitches....) I was actually wondering if I could put it in a flash cartoon...? I would give full credit, of course... Anyways, good work. I'm still listening to it. ------- Still listening. What's that??? I should shut up now??? Well, I oughta-- *Painful screams and blood gurgle*

Battle Song 01 Battle Song 01

Maybe not the best, but I liked it...

Well, when I finish learning flash, I'll use this song in a submission. It may not be the greatest audio ever, but It would do great in a submission. You win the Monthly "Most Effort Award".

Migan responds:

Wow thanks that would be great! Good luck with your pursuit on flash, I'll be looking forward to seeing your future works!